Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Friday!


via here
Good things today is Friday. It has been a super long week for me. Not sure why. And last night, my little Bee, accidentally kicked my bedroom window and broke its glass. Sigh. She cut her foot. It was bleeding and she was crying, crying, crying. Had to bandage it up. She got really moody after that. What an event.

I have some low-key fun things planned for the Bee and I this weekend. If weather permitted, on Saturday, we'll be going to the zoo. Fun. Then on Sunday, we'll be going to the beach in late afternoon. More fun!

Tonight, we're going to organize my studio. Got lots of goodies I need to sort out. I also need to reorganize my shops. It'll be a busy but relaxing time at home. Just the way I like it.
Have a great weekend everyone!

xo,
Lita

No comments: