Wednesday, November 21, 2012

have a marvelous Thanksgiving....


from this lovely Etsy shop

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving....
Audrey and I are spending the long weekend in Orlando. I am taking her to Disney again. Her favorite place in the whole world---for now.

I am so very excited. This vacation, like the many last vacations I had, is just going to be me and the little Bee. We're so happy together. Spending time together. She and I love holding hands walking through the theme parks. Her eyes lit so brightly soon as she sees one of the Disney characters. She adores Cinderella (I mean, who doesn't??). She thinks the castle is the grandest thing she ever saw. She refers the baloons as "the moon". She loves telling me: "mommy, dreams come true"

We'll be busy at Disney this weekend, so Audrey and I would like to wish all of you a magical Thanksgiving celebration! I definitely have  many to be thankful for this Thanksgiving (or everyday for that matter.....).

No comments: