Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lazy Sunday

from this lovely Etsy shop
from this lovely Etsy shop

I am missing my little bee today. She's been away on a Summer trip with her dad since the last 2 Fridays and I miss her like crazy. She's supposed to be back home today. I am so excited. Since she left, I found myself peeking through her bedroom a lot. Wishing I'd find her playing in there. I miss her chattering and following me everywhere I go like a little bee should. 

While she was gone, I was able to do some works around the house. Finished painting the master bedroom + bathroom, and the little bee's bathroom. The upstairs is almost completely painted. Just need the hallway to be painted and that is it! Hopefully I'll be able to finish painting downstairs areas within a month or so. 

Oh lazy Sunday.... I've been scouring craigslist for some deals. I love bargains. I need to get rugs (need one for my upstairs porch, one for front porch, and one for foyer), daybed (to put in my upstairs porch), and night stands (for my bedroom).  I am thinking also of getting a couple wingback chairs. Budget for all: $500-700. Ok sorry for the ramblings here.... 

Have a wonderful Sunday lovely Bees!!

much love,
Lita

No comments: