Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Pantry

Publix, our local grocery shop, always has buy-one-get-one-free deals going on every week. I get sucked into it…well, every week. I have to admit, I often buy way more groceries than I need. My pantry is filled with boxes of dry pastas, jars of pasta sauce, canned veggies, cake mixes, brownie mixes, all sort of snacks….It is overflowing. So for the next few weeks (or months), I’m going to cook lunch and dinner from whatever we have in the pantry. Sure I’ll buy few things at the grocery store but won’t be as much. And I am thinking probably more fresh veggies to go with what I have in the pantry. Looks like I’ll be eating lots of pasta for the next few weeks!

Speaking of pantry, I need to remodel the pantry at my house. That's going to be a project. Found few inspirations online today. Thought I'd share it here.

from here

from here
from here


No comments: